时光如水 发表于 2022-3-24 05:38:27

我在十堰的印象

我叫DJAKARIA KOJTA,中文名:柯达,来自几内亚。2021年12月毕业于华中科技大学,新能源科学与工程专业,获硕士学位。毕业后,我很快应聘到了十堰银鹏兴电子科技有限公司工作,担任海外市场开发经理。
上图:本人在十堰公园寿塔前留影
上图:本人在十堰公园寿塔前与朋友留影
2022年1月25日我来到了十堰。十堰距离武汉市区约6小时车程。十堰是湖北省西北边的一个城市,依山而建,森林、山峰、高楼相互映衬。气候与武汉相似。在我来的时候正赶上下雪的时节,十堰的积雪比武汉要明显多了,厚厚的积雪给满山遍野披上了银装。这些景色给我这个外来人深刻的感受,这是我人生中第一次看到雪景,给我这个从未体验过雪的人带来了一个美丽而愉快的环境。
上图:十堰六堰广场一角
上图:我和朋友(雷文天)在十堰合影
十堰是一个小城市,目前还没有地铁。但交通很方便,城市建设很美丽,然而这座拥有数百万人口的城市很热闹,有许多吸引人的地方可以参观并拥有粉丝。十堰公园是这座城市最吸引人的地方,我与同伴一起去游玩了2个小时,我去的时候人很多,人挤人,都去体会风景,小孩很多,在父母的陪同下有的小朋友坐游览车,有的爬山,有的看动物。我去参观了公园山上的宝塔,塔很高,里面有很多展品,我亲身体验了中国文化。站在塔最上层,看到十堰城市有许多漂亮的高楼,道路很干净,森林很美丽,显示了其人口的福祉。显然,十堰很难见到外国人,可能是因为放假的原因,但是和武汉一样,十堰的人对外国人也很友好。有各种各样的食物可以以更便宜的价格吃。特别喜欢吃猪肉和青菜的人,欢迎来十堰。
上图:我和朋友在公园合影
上图:我和朋友在中国农村合影
新年前夜,我和我中国“爸爸”一起在家里制作了一道中国特色美食“饺子”……哈哈哈。我的中国“妈妈”为我分享了一个红包。那是我第一次看到真正的红包。在我们第二天到了“爸爸”的村庄(老家)庆祝新年,这对我来说是一个特殊的时刻和一次很好的体验。在村子里(老家),我们目睹了许多我人生中从未见过的鞭炮、烟花。1月31日晚至2月1日,全家人齐聚一堂,共度这一特殊时刻,在自家门前燃放若干鞭炮、烟花,分享食物、爱与祝福,祝彼此新年愉快!祈祷即将到来的新年平安、幸福,这真是太棒了。
上图:我在“爸爸”家包饺子
上图:我和朋友在十堰农村留影
“爸爸”的家庭是一个大家庭,善于交际和善良。我们一起度过了难忘的时光,我希望这可以持续更长时间。欢迎大家来十堰!来到十堰!开启您在十堰的职业之旅!
谢谢!!!

My First Days In Shiyan
My name is Djakaria KOITA, from Guinea. I graduated as a master’s degree holder in New Energy Science and Engineering at China-EU Institute for Clean and Renewable Energy, Huazhong University of Science and Technology, Wuhan-China. After my graduation, I got a job in a company at Shiyan as a Research and Development manager for oversea market.
上图:本人在十堰公园寿塔前留影
上图:本人在十堰公园寿塔前与朋友留影
I arrived in Shiyan for the very first time in January 25, 2022. Shiyan is about 6 hours by car from Wuhan city. It is a moderate city of Hubei province that has similar whether with Wuhan. Shiyan is located in the north part of Wuhan, and is built between the mountains. When it snows, those mountains give an attractive view to the visitors. In Shiyan, the snow is more obvious than in Wuhan city, giving rise to a beautiful and enjoyable environment for visitors who never experienced the snow before.
上图:十堰六堰广场一角
上图:我和朋友(雷文天)在十堰合
Compared with Wuhan, Shiyan is a small city and does not have subway facilities yet. However, with its few millions of people, the city is lively and it is easy to reach one’s destination. There are many attractive places to visit and have fan. The park of Shiyan and the area around the train station are the most attractive places of the city. Shiyan has also a good number of nice and tall buildings, which show the well-being of its population. Apparently, it is hard to see foreigners in Shiyan, maybe because of the holiday, but like Wuhan, people in Shiyan are also very friendly with foreigners. There are varieties of foods to eat with cheaper prices. Specially, if you enjoy eating pork meat, welcome to Shiyan !!!!
上图:我和朋友在公园合影
上图:我和朋友在中国农村合影
At the eve of the Chinese new year, we enjoyed making a Chinese special food ‘’Jiaozi’’ at home with Baba, our Chinese father….hahaha. Our Chinese mother, ‘’Mama’’, shared a red envelop to each person. That was my first time to see a real red envelop. It was a special moment and a good experience for us before we move the following day to Baba and Mama’s village for New Year celebration. At the village, we have witnessed a number of firecrackers I never seen before since I came to China. From the evening of January 31 to February 1, everyone in the family was present to spend that special moment together, lighting a number of firecrackers in front of their houses, sharing foods, love and blessings, wishing each other a happy near year. It was just amazing and I wish to return there to celebrate the coming New Year.
上图:我在“爸爸”家包饺子
上图:我和朋友在十堰农村留影
Baba’s family is a large, sociable and kind family. We are spending memorable times together, and I wish this could last longer. Everyone is welcome to Shiyan. Come to Shiyan and start your professional journey in Hubei province.
Thank you!!!

声明:以上内容来源于网络,如有侵权请联系我们(123@shiyan.com)删除!

和尚不念经 发表于 2022-3-24 05:42:27

good
页: [1]
查看完整版本: 我在十堰的印象